Fast Credit is a trading name of FC Capital Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10004632 and we have our registered office at 328 North End Road, London, SW6 1NF. Data Protection registration number ZA365153. We are responsible under data protection laws for our processing of your personal information which we also refer to as personal data in this Policy. Your personal information means any data which, either by itself or with other data held by us or available to us, can be used to identify you. Further details of the personal information we process about you is set out below in this Policy.
We take the privacy of our Website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Policy carefully as it contains important information about how we will process your personal data.
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this Policy regularly to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access the Website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the “data controller” (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
How do we collect information from you?
We will obtain personal data about you in a number of circumstances including but not limited to if:
· when you enquire for a loan using our Website, over the telephone or at one of our stores;
· if you sign up to our mailing list or register an online account with us; or
· if you contact us in relation to a query, a loan that we have made to you or your goods that we have taken from you in pawn.
· We may receive information about you from other sources, which we will add to the information we already hold about you for the purposes listed in this Policy.
What type of information is collected from you?The personal data we collect about you may include but is not limited to:
· your name, address, email address, date of birth and contact details
· your payment details
· IP address and information regarding our services and when you accessed them
· copies of your identity and proof of address documents that you provide to us (for regulatory purposes).
· If you make a purchase from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
How we will use the information about you?
We may use personal data collected for the purposes of:
· any enquiry you may make
· to provide you with information you have requested from you
· preparing Foreign Currency order
· otherwise for contractual necessity as required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example if you engage with us for our services· to notify you of any changes to our Website or to our products or services that may affect you
· personalising our service to you
· security, fraud prevention and detection
· improving our services
· to undertake marketing activities (subject to the below conditions)
· investigating and handling any complaints received about our websites or services
· complying with our legal obligations
· otherwise pursuing our own legitimate interests.By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your information with members of our group of companies. Where such information is shared with members of our group of companies, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations, for example process loan applications, orders, repairs etc. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us
.To provide you with our services and to fulfil our legitimate interest of managing our legal agreement with you and where otherwise required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, we will retain your data for six years after our account with you is closed, whether settled by you or in default.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise with your consent, we will process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests).
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Where we keep your information:
We keep your information within United Kingdom.
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries other than the UK or outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the UK. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. We may transfer certain of your data to our parent company in Armenia, Fast Credit Capital UCO CJSC, with its registered office at 32/6 G. Hovsepyan st., Nork-Marash, Yerevan 0047, Armenia. This is to utilise certain IT facilities. Safeguards are in place to protect such transfers.
If we transfer your information outside of the UK or EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
You have the right to:
· access the information we hold about you
· ask us to make changes to your information to make sure it is accurate/up to date
· ask us to stop or limit processing or delete your information (we are not obliged to do this in relation to information we need as part of our contractual relationship)
· receive your information in a format that suits you
· transfer your information to a third party
How can you access and update your information, or make a complaint
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email on [email protected] or write to us at: 328 North End Road, London, SW6 1NF. Alternatively, you can telephone 0800 0930043.
If you are not satisfied with the manner in which we deal with any privacy complaint you may have, you can refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority in your country of residence or place of the alleged infringement. If you are located in the UK you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) or other applicable supervisory body in your country.
You have a right in relation to whether or not you wish to receive marketing information from us. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us about our products or services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
You may change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email on [email protected] or telephone on 0800 0930043 or writing to us at 328 North End Road, London SW6 1NF
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in November 2020.